EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2018
WHO WE ARE
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
When we use the phrase "Personal Information" we mean information that reasonably can be used to identify you as an individual person. We collect Personal Information through your use of our website. Personal Information can also be referred to as Personal Data. We collect and use three categories of information and discuss each in turn below.
- Personal Information You Provide To Us: We collect personal information when you choose to share that information with us in the following ways.
- When you register for an account on our site, we collect registration and demographic details (i.e. name, username, password, address, phone number, and email address), which we use to administer the account and communicate with you.
- When you sign up for our mailing list, we collect your contact information and communication preferences, which we use to manage how we communicate with you.
- When you make purchases on our site, we collect payment information and related shipping and transaction details, which we use to fulfill orders, complete your transaction and deliver products to you as may be ordered.
- When you take surveys and enter challenges, promotions, contests and sweepstakes, we collect contact, demographic and eligibility information, which we use to confirm eligibility, administer the programs and communicate with you about awards.
- When you submit identifiable reviews or contact us on the site, we collect whatever information you supply and use this information to communicate with you if requested, and otherwise fulfill the purpose of the content submission. Please be aware that any product reviews that you submit on our site will become publicly accessible.
- When you send gift certificates or refer a friend to our site, we will collect the name and contact information of the recipient in order to fulfill your request.
- If you submit a job application with us online, we will collect information including your contact details, work history, employment needs and interests, and anything relevant to the job for which you are applying.
Analytics: We use analytics providers such as Google Analytics to help us evaluate and measure the use and performance of our site. To opt-out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our site by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Information We Obtain from Third Party Sources: We collect Personal Information from a number of third party sources.
Supplemental Information: We may receive additional Personal Information from third party sources that we may append to existing consumer information, such as email and address verification and interest data. We use this supplemental information to better understand our consumers, deliver relevant offers and advertising, and improve our operations, website and our advertising and marketing campaigns.Third Party Sharing Tools: We may provide functionality on the site that will allow you to share content or access third party sharing tools such as widgets, tools or buttons. If you choose to use these sharing functions, we will use your Personal Information and the information you provide to share content only. As with all links to sites other than ours, content and services, we recommend that you read the privacy policies and terms associated with third parties carefully.
ADDITIONAL PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
In addition to the uses described above, we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Operating our business;
- Contacting you to respond to your requests or inquiries and provide customer support;
- Contacting you about programs & products that we believe may be of interest to you, new product announcements, savings awards, event invitations, or sharing with you special offers;
- Providing you with personally tailored coupons, programs, promotional information, offers, and other information;
- Conducting market research, surveys, and similar inquiries to help us understand trends and customer needs across product categories or customer groups;
- Creating, improving and developing our products or services;
- Administering our rewards programs including allowing you to create and maintain customer profiles, analyzing your interactions with us, presenting customized offers, and improving our products, services, programs, and other offerings;
- Evaluating your shopping experience or existing products and services, or to create new items;
- Alerting you about a product safety announcement or recall or correction of an offer, promotion, or advertisement;
- Preventing, investigating, or providing notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of Personal Information, our website or data systems; or to meet legal obligations;
- Any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
WHEN WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
Service Providers: We share your Personal Information with third party service providers who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf or for your benefit, such as for payment processing, marketing, analytics, or to verify customer data, such as mailing addresses.
Business Partners: We may partner with other companies and individuals with respect to particular products, services or marketing programs. Partners include our co-promotion partners for products that we jointly develop and/or market with other companies. Some Partners may collect information on our behalf on our site. These third parties may be provided with access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions.
Legal Process, Safety and Terms Enforcement: We may disclose your Personal Information to legal or government regulatory authorities in response to their requests for such information or to assist in investigations. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties in connection with claims, disputes or litigation, when otherwise required by law, or if we determine its disclosure is necessary to protect the health and safety of you or us, or to enforce our legal rights or contractual commitments that you have made.
Business Transfers: Your Personal Information may be disclosed as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of some or all of our company assets, including bankruptcy proceedings, and could be transferred to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. It may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
HOW WE PROTECT CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Savvy 24 is concerned about the safety and security of children. Our site is intended for an adult audience, and not targeted to or intended for use by children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child, we will take steps to delete that information from our records. If you are a parent or guardian that has knowledge that we have collected information from your child, please contact us to request removal.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Please be aware that our site may contain links to other websites hosted by third parties. Savvy 24 does not control and is not responsible for the content or privacy practices and policies of such third party websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party website, especially if such websites collect personal information from you.
MANAGING YOUR COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. At any time, you may elect to discontinue receiving commercial messages from us or our sharing information with third parties for their marketing purposes by unsubscribing here or by following the instructions below.
If you wish to opt out of receiving our email newsletters or promotions, you may do so at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" in any email you receive from us and following the instructions on the screen.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may review your Personal Information that is readily accessible through our site or contact us to request that it be updated. You have the right to request a copy of the information which we hold about you. In addition, if you would like to access, verify, correct, update or delete your e-mail address, mailing address or other personal information with us please contact us directly. We will respond to your request within any legally required response time frame.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or data retention policies, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change, modify or amend this policy from time to time. We will post the changes here. Your continued use of our site constitutes your agreement to abide by the policy as changed. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using our website.
HOW TO CONTACT US